Friday, May 14, 2010

Total aside

Do you have pictures that you look back on and love? I do. I may not remember the moment, but I treasure the picture. I sometimes wonder, as I post all these pictures, whether Chuck will feel that way about one of these. Whether when he puts together a slide show of his life (not that he will EVER know what a real slide show is) he will always include one of these pictures.

Ah, I guess 18 months is making me philosophical.

Anyway...here is a picture that I love and treasure. I do not remember the moment, but I sure remember the love and the feeling of being safe in my Daddy's arms. It is from the summer of '76 when I would have been 3.5 years old.

OMG! I don't think I have EVER noticed Dad's pants in this picture. NICE!!!!

Scan 10


2 comments:

  1. It is a great picture and I KNOW C will have one or 100, that he treasures just the same, with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, you look a lot like your dad did then.

    P.S. Those pants are rockin'!

    ReplyDelete